BOYCOTT INTERNATIONAL CRICKET

DONT WATCH THE WORLD CUP, CONTRIBUTE TO FALL IN VIEWERSHIP, LET THE ICC & MEDIA REALIZE THAT CRICKET AS A SPORT IS FOR FUN AND PASSION, AND NOT MONEY AND MONEY

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Fun Time : Jerk Series #4

Deer Hunting Season special..
Jerk goes for deer hunting and a deer comes by..
Jerk : Hello Dear Deer Sir, I'm told this is the last day of the deer hunting season Sir and I must say it is really unlucky of you at this point in time to have approached me. Now, the decibel level accompanying my gunshot might resonate with the
verizon mid-frequency range and destabilize my cell phone before I get any
venison from you. I'd appreciate if you could give me a few seconds until I
shield my cell phone by hiding it in my beard ...

The deer leaps upto Jerk, grabs the gun and shoots himself - and dies happily.

Like they say, sometimes, suicide is better.